Critical Thinking is a course about "thinking", and the impact "thinking" has on just about everything we do. The way we think can be a limiting factor in the way we perform on both an individual and organizational basis. If you can change the way you think, then you can change the way you set and achieve goals.
The program explores:
- Why more possibilities for success exist than we currently imagine
- How the mind maintains status quo or creates meaningful growth
- How to lift up others and ourselves
- How your words can create or destroy
- Why vision, mission, and values are important to growth
- What truly motivates you
- What brings meaning and purpose to your life
The program takes one additional step by telling participants how to change those limiting beliefs if they so choose.
- To schedule Critical Thinking for your Company or Organization, telephone Fred Lowe at 832-242-0090 or email email@example.com . The program can be customized to meet specific needs.